Ground Control Logo

Ground Consolidation for Excavation Projects swimming pools & in-ground spas
How do I know if I need to contact Ground Control?

blueprintBefore installing a pool or spa, your builder will need to apply for shire approval. This involves providing engineering drawings to show the placement of the pool or spa in relation to other structures, together with details of how necessary foundations will be supported.

If you are planning an installation close to walls, alfresco piers or other buildings, your pool builder or council offices should inform you if they believe soil stabilisation is required for shire approval, and the safe guard of your property.

Ground Control should then be contacted. Our Technical Projects Consultant will conduct a thorough site inspection and work closely with your builder, and our in-house Structural Engineer, to ensure all requirements are met and soil stabilisation work is completed without delay.